Academy Dashboard Forum Collaboration - Competition Member Collaborations And Darkness Falls. A multitrack mixing challenge!

• This topic has 15 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Cris Sabater Sabater.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Cris Sabater Sabater
    Participant

Hi GUYS AND GALS, I HAVE PUT A LINK TO A MULTITRACK PRODUCTION THAT I DID SOME YEARS BACK NOW. THE TITLE IS AND DARKNESS FALLS AND IT RUNS AT 150BPM. IT IS A ROCK TRACK AND THERE ARE A FAIR AMOUNT OF TRACKS SO YOU DON'T NEED TO USE ALL OF THEM IF NOT NEEDED. I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE COOL TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS AND GIVE PEPLE THE CHANCE TO DO THEIR THING AND SEE WHAT ART WE CAN GET OUT OF IT! THE LINK IS BELOW AND IT WILL EXPIRE ON THE 29TH DECEMBER! SO PLEASE DOWNLOAD BEFORE THEN! I AM ALSO GOING TO DO ANOTHER MIX ON THIS SONG AS MY MIXING SITUATION HAS CHANGED SINCE I LAST MIXED THIS SONG. HAVE FUN FELLOW PLAPPERS I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING WHAT YOU GUYS COME UP WITH! CHEERS.

http://ovh.to/mw29bNo

Arthur Labus

Ha, ha, 150 BPM seems to be your favourite tempo Cris LOL !!!!!
        Thanks for the tracks, i am sure that will be lot of dark fun 😉

Arthur

Cris Sabater Sabater
        Participant

Hi Arthur, yes it does seem that way! I hope you have fun with this song and I look forward to hearing what you come up with. Cheers mate. 🙂

Arthur Labus

Yup, it's your style Cris 😉
            Files down and in Reaper. Perfect constellation LOL

Cris Sabater Sabater
            Participant

I have uploaded a copy of the original mix below for anyone wanting a guide to the original mix. Cheers.

thedove
              Participant

I'll have a go !

into the Darkness I go.....

Cheers

C

Cris Sabater Sabater
                Participant

Welcome on board Craig! Great to be back here with you guys and I am really looking forward to seeing what you come up with! Cheers. 🙂

Cris Sabater Sabater
                  Participant

https://soundcloud.com/crescent-moon-studio/and-darkness-falls-aa-mix-feat-michael-wilferd

Ubove is my new mix of the song And Darkness Falls. I am looking forward to any other mixes that come through! Please have a listen to the mix and let me know what you guys think! Cheers. 🙂

thedove
                    Participant

Hey Muchachos!

Bauhaus is in the house for my remix....

https://soundcloud.com/craig-dove-4/and-darkness-falls-ctd

Cheers (well not very cheery after you've listened to this !)

C

Arthur Labus

Very interesting take Craig !

thedove
                        Participant

Thanks Arthur and Chris-

Interesting as in Huh ? or Interesting as in Wow ! 😉

Was grabbing 10 minutes here and there today in between baby feeding, pre Christmas toy auditing and putting up lights etc so it's a bit rough around the edges but the 80's Goth thing is there I think !- ho ho ho merry freakin Christmas and all that !

can't wait to hear yours !

Cheers

C

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by thedove.
                          Cris Sabater Sabater
                          Participant

Hi Craig, nice remix mate and a totally differnt feel too! That is the fantastic thing about what we do in that we all have different ideas and it just makes for a great learning enviroment. Great stuff Craig. Cheers. 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 16 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.