Academy Dashboard Forum Collaboration - Competition Member Collaborations 'Valerie' Collaboration Ajay, Tony and John. Reply To: 'Valerie' Collaboration Ajay, Tony and John.

Anonymous

A touch of overall "chorus" is what I thought I heard and too much of it (sorry) 🙂

Apart from that, there is, ummmm..., another issue. It's to do with where the congas come in.

From the first time I heard this mix, I was thrown out by the sound because you get a couple of beats from the congas (right hand side), then thrown somehow now on the left. It was surprising and it put me off. Therefore I was always listening to the congas, which I don't think are right. (timing)

I'm not saying I don't like the congas. I LOVE the congas. My brother is a drummer and he has some bongos which have been used many times :). and usually I play bass, so I have good timing skills.

If this version is about congas, shakers, tambourine, then make it proud and strong, and come in (and out) at the best time. 🙂 🙂 Woof it up!!! 🙂

I'm just saying it as I feel. Don't mean to offend.

Cheers 🙂