Academy Dashboard Forum Studio Gear Talk Melodyne 4- Amazing New Tool for Mix Engineers Reply To: Melodyne 4- Amazing New Tool for Mix Engineers

Rich Westphal
Participant

Well, right now it is on sale,,, Melodyne never goes on sale,,,
    Melodyne is useful as an in the mix fix tool, but it is also a very creative tool,,,
    I'm not a Melodyne guru, yet, but I can see from the little time I've had Studio 4, I need to have it to learn it...
    Learning is usually by necessity,,,
    I would say if you can swing it, save some money and grab Editor 4, it will be there when your ready and need it.

The Price for Studio 4 will be $900, which just gives allows working on multiple tracks all loaded at the same time.
    You can get it for just under $600 right now,,
    Editor 4 no upgrade is $338.49.. the upgrade from Essentials to Editor 4 is actually $3 more,,,
    THe price for Editor 4 after sale will be $499

These guys are the cheapest prices I've seen so far,,, they will end sometime soon,,,
    This is a good company, selling at prices they can not advertise, under retail price, so you need to make an account to view the prices. Just email verification process, they never bloat the inbox...

http://plugindiscounts.com/4_celemony

Like I posted above, I have a total of $323 for Studio, only because their once in 3 years sale, in December, I upgraded from Essetials to Editor for $199, the got free Editor 4 upgrade since purchase was after Nov 1st, then saw the price at the site below, for $124,,,

All their prices are cheaper there, even when on sale, Usually much cheaper than AudioDeluxe and Especially Vintage King for plugins,,,
    Once in a while I find something cheaper at the manufactures site, mulit-purchase discount, but I always check, and maybe 80% of the time I'll get it from Plugin Discounts.

MANUFACTURERS
    Antares
    Arturia
    Audio Ease
    Audionamix
    Boz Digital
    Celemony
    D16 Group
    Eventide
    FabFilter
    FXPansion
    Image Line