• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Tony Loignon.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tony Loignon
    Participant

Greetings everyone.

Always happy to be here. Please find my website at:

https://www.bemelodic.com

Many thanks in advance to any comments and/or recommendations as usual. 🙂

Mike Morrison
      Participant

Hi Tony!

Did a quick look through the site. Didn't get to everything, but found some stuff that I thought you'd want to know about.

On the Home page, the icons at the bottom of the page under "Follow Us" won't load for me. Also in the footer is text that says "Newsletter" but there doesn't seem to be a link or a form to interact with.

On the "Featured Mixes" page, I couldn't get the Steve Maggiora, Aliana Blair, and Stone tracks to play (Windows 10, Firefox Quantum 69.0 (64-bit)), but the SoundCloud tracks above them played fine.

"Media" in the navigation bar seems to connect to your blog -- which is cool (love how you're offering free recording to veterans and active duty personnel!) Have you considered changing that navigation text to read "Blog" or "News" instead? After listening to the mixes, I clicked on "Media" wondering if you might have some studio photos/walkthrough or maybe some press/articles about your place.

And plans to add your voice-over/voice acting reel(s) to that Voice-Over section? I don't know about everyone else here, but I'm always trying to expand my voice roster for client projects. 🙂

Tony Loignon
        Participant

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the info. My site was a little buggy this week as I was transitioning it from a hard-coded html5 to WordPress. I have since resolved much of the issues.

As for the VO, I do plan on including some voice samples to the site. Just hasn't been a priority of yet as I wanted to make sure the music side is up and running in time to get the university music projects.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.