Academy Dashboard Forum Collaboration - Competition Member Collaborations Singer (m) looking for exciting projects to participate

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years ago by Ralph Bayer.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ralph Bayer
    Participant

Hey there folks,

I (m, 38, from Germany) have been a passionate (hobby) singer for many years and iam also very interessted in recording, mixing and producing.

I would like to start again properly after a Corona compulsory break and am therefore looking for interessting and ambitious projects arround the world where i can participate with my voice!

Stylistically iam most familiar with the genre hard rock and i would really like do do stuff in the power metal genre someday as well. But iam also very open for a broader spectrum.

Please no growling, permanent screaming, or rap, that's not really my thing.

For a rough estimation: My vocal range is a bit more than 3 octaves (E2 - ca. F#5).

I have experience on stage/ in the studio and have a vocal education.
      I can send you audio samples upon request.

Proper recording gear and an acoustically treated room is also available!

If you are interested, just contact me. 😉

Best,

Ralph

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by Ralph Bayer. Reason: Additional Infos
    Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.