Academy Dashboard Forum Studio DAWs Cubase: Recording and Mixing Let's talk about CUBASE!

• This topic has 115 replies, 28 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Ludo Charpentier.
Viewing 12 posts - 73 through 84 (of 116 total)
  • Author
    Chris Selim
    Keymaster

Ronato, the Waves bug you have is a weird one... I don't have that bug on my side. Even if they released 10.0.5 I consider this one 10.0.0.
      So far I didn't face any major bugs, that always depends on the computer configuration you have. The next update should help you a bit.
      Still with 9.5 for my client work for now but experimenting with 10 at the same time. Usually, I do a full switch when with the first update.

Marc Geurden
      Participant

Hi Chris,
        What a pleasant surprise to see you here as a PLAP member.
        Your youtube channel is always my first resource when I need indepth information about cubase and,
        without you knowing it, my prior informant whether I should update to cubase's next version.
        (Of course upgraded to cubase 10 after viewing your channel)

Thank you for all the info you supplied in the past as well as in the future!

The warm welcome on the introduction page from a few members as well as knowing that people like you are
        a part of this community is just a confirmation that this is the place to be.....

kind regards
        Marc

Chris Selim
        Keymaster

Hey Marc, nice to e-meet you here! Very happy that you like my videos 🙂
          Don't hesitate if you have any questions or any video topic requests.

Let me know how Cubase 10 treats you so far.

Cheers!

Chris

Renato Cachina
          Participant

Anyone running Cubase 10 on Mojave? I usually wait until Steinberg gives the clearance but thought I'm might ask.

Renato Cachina
            Participant

Cubase is now officially Mojave compatible! ...well at least from 9.5.41 and later.

Marc Geurden
              Participant

Hey Chris,

Cubase 10 is indeed a version with great improvements, the only problem is the gui of slate's Virtual mix rack gets disformed.
                Had contact with Slate about it and this should be solved with the next update.
                For those with the same problem, hiding/showing library solves this, and makes it workable.

regards,

Marc

Chris Selim
                Keymaster

Thanks for the info Renato 🙂

Chris Selim
                  Keymaster

@Marc Geurden

I didn't know that... that's unfortunate but stuff like this can happen with a new version. Happy you got Slate aware of the problem 🙂
                    Thanks for the temporary tip Marc!

Chris

Renato Cachina
                    Participant

Hi Chris, I just purchased your "Ultimate Guide to Cubase" course. Even though I have been using Cubase for over 12 years, I can honestly say that I have not delved into the program as deep as I wanted too and I certainly can improve my workflow... so your online course is exactly what I wanted for Christmas this year. Now I can check to see if my Cubase habits make sense or if there is a better way and more importantly... learn to do more! THANKS!

Just in case anyone else is interested, Chris has the course on sale right now until Dec 27th. Just go over to http://mixdown.online

Rob Simpson
                      Participant

Hey everybody. Just did the bump from 8 to 10...and I'm studying all the YouTubes to get up to speed. Then....I got the email about the guitar tImpulse Response plugin deal that Warren is involved with. IR is new to me? Anyone try these in Cubase with their Amp Sim? (I'm a keyboard player with an old Tele....so when it comes to guitar tones, I need all the help I can get 🙂

Rob Simpson
                        Participant

I just went from Cubase 8 to 10. Want to get started with the new Vari-Audio. Chris...or anyone....how do you get "acoustic feedback" to work? I click on the icon, but no change.

Kip
                          Participant

hey chris i hope its ok to ask in this thread
                            i have an old motu 2408 and have been useing cubase (version 10) for many years we really need to upgrade our interface....
                            So my question how do we know what interface will be usable im the cubase hardware rack tool like in your video i just saw?

Viewing 12 posts - 73 through 84 (of 116 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.