Academy Dashboard Forum Production Analog Recording Great river electronics

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Jared Sherman.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Emily diioia
    Participant

I've been in the market for a new EQ and have been thinking of getting a Great River Electronics Harrison 32eq 500 Series Eq, as they are a local company. Has anyone ever used any of their products and how are they ?

Joey Boswell
      Participant

Haven't used the Great River Harrison EQ but I have used the EQ in Harrison Mixbus 32 and it sounds great. I have debated picking up the 500 series myself. I think a pair would be great for bus EQ'ing.

Bozz Alvarez
        Participant

Hi,
          I use a GR pre into 1176 into GR EQ rack units. The eq is Extremely musical. I’ve had it about 4yrs now. It is delicious!
          I built the 1176 blue stripe. Also performs at top notch level

Jared Sherman
          Participant

Hi, I use a GR pre into 1176 into GR EQ rack units. The eq is Extremely musical. I’ve had it about 4yrs now. It is delicious! I built the 1176 blue stripe. Also performs at top notch level

The GR rack eq is a totally different beast from the Harrison 500-Series one but I assume the point you are making is that Great River gear is great in general.

I don’t have personal experience with their gear but I know they do have a stellar reputation and if they are local to OP then even better.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.