Academy Dashboard Forum Academy Produce Like A Pro Academy Business Sites Dave Merkel Website & Social Media

• This topic has 11 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Dave Merkel.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Dave Merkel
    Participant
      Tobi
      Keymaster

Instagram is a total pain. The 'story' is waaay more important that the posts. You don't really need to post too often. Just keep the story uptodate.

Dave Merkel
        Participant

But maybe more than every couple of months? Haha!

Mike Morrison
          Participant

Cool site, Dave! I like your visual mosaic of plugins at the top of the home page. As someone without an SSL or similar console, I struggled with a solution for site imagery. In the end, I made a mosaic of album covers from client projects, but I really like your solution, too! Makes for a nice presentation for an in-the-box mixing/mastering studio.

Dave Merkel
            Participant

Thank you, Mike. I agree, finding the right images to present who you are and what you do (whether you take them yourself, or from a stock library) can be a big challenge, especially with the lack of hardware when mixing in the box. I like your idea! Are you going to share your website on here on the forum? 🙂

Mike Morrison
              Participant

Yes sir. You all inspired me to share! 🙂

Sergio Maggi
                Participant

This is a website to study as a template. Amazing work, Dave.

Emily Bowie
                  Participant

Dave, thanks for posting your sites. I didn't know I wasn't following some of them! Also, very nice website you have!

Tim Ellifritz
                    Participant

Very nice website Dave. Great example of how to do it. I'll be studying it as I'm coming up with ideas for mine. Followed you on FB too.

Dave Merkel
                      Participant

Thank you, friends, for the very kind words and additional follows. 🙂
                        I still have some clean-up to do on my site, but it's getting there. Websites are a living, evolving thing, and always seem to need a bit of attention and TLC.

I think it's great we have this area in the Forum to share and support one another.

You all rock! Seriously!

Anita Potter
                        Participant

Looking good Dave 🙂 You do so many things! Agreed websites are never really completed there's always a tweak here and there to make it better or add new functionality to. Kinda like mixing hee hee.

Dave Merkel
                          Participant

Thanks a bunch, Anita, especially for the kind words. I've actually started removing content I no longer want to promote )the clean-up part) -- I was doing more than I needed, partly out of a felt need to do everything I could to bring in some revenue. But it really is true, if you focus on just a few things, it works out better in the long run and business increases.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.