• Tim Temple would love to share images but cannot find that option on here
• Nashville, TN
• Pro Keyboardist that has been mixing for about 13 years. I specialize in mixing (not mastering) but also provide arranging/keyboards/strings. Also, work as a composer for films and games
• I use Cubase. Love the soloing of busses and find it overall intuitive
• Mostly mix rock, including metal, fusion, country and new country.
• Favorite plugins will always vary, but currently Waves Abbey Road Distortion, Shadow Hills, L2, and Pultec
• MacPro with 32g ram, Equator Q12 monitors, Cubase 9.5 (have 10 but don't like it as much) and a palette of plugins. Avid animated fader banks. Keyboards include KurzweilPC88mx (mostly for controlling softsynth and sample suites), Oberheim OB8, Oberheim Matrix12, Oberheim OB12, Yamaha SY99
• Love mixing in the box. At some point, I'd like to add a really great hardware box to run the master output through before printing
This topic was modified 3 years ago by Tim Temple.