Academy Dashboard Forum Studio Gear Talk Audient

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Scott Chandler.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Scott Chandler
    Participant

Wow! What a blessing the discounts page is. I know where exactly I'm going to order from to finish off filling my mic locker!

Is there any chance that we can get Audient to do a discount program? I have a big time itch to upgrade my pre-amps and possibly interface. That new Audient iD44 looks like it will replace my Scarlett and Radial monitor controller and it runs off of usb-c so I'm guessing it will have less latency than a normal usb 2 interface. I'm also looking at that ASP800 it just seems like alot of bang for the buck instead of forking out that same amount of money for 1 preamp.

• This topic was modified 5 years ago by Scott Chandler.
      Samuel Botstein
      Participant

The ASP800 is fine, but after borrowing one for months and regularly favoring stuff I had in 500 series like the LTL Chroma for most every source, I've decided that I'm not in such a rush to buy it. By the way, Sweetwater will totally make you a deal on an ASP800, especially in a more-than-one or group-buy situation...

Scott Chandler
        Participant

Yes, sweetwater is pretty good about knocking a little off. The 500 series is part of those lunch box pieces correct? I do like how you can mix and match pre-amps and such. My desk is pretty small though and I have one rack space available...

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.