• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Sebastian Pracher.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sebastian Pracher
    Participant

Hey every one!

I have the problem that´s not allowed anymore to import the UA1176 to Europe any more. So there a huge amount of clones on the market (as we all know). But has anyone ever heared about the Klark Teknik 1176?
      all the best sebastian

Warren Huart
      Keymaster

Wow, you can't get 1176's? Klark Teknik have always made amazing equipment and ultimately the 1176 is not made of particularly expensive components. I have used that 1176 but my guess is it sounds great and is wonderful value for money! Have a marvellous time recording and mixing, many thanks Warren

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Warren Huart.
        Sebastian Pracher
        Participant

Hi Warren, yes it´s not allowed to import them to European Union on the official way any more because they don´t have an "CE" sign. Maybe because of using lead for soldering or a main issue in the power supply...
          I hope that i have the chance to get a used one from the states or maybe from UK... There is not al lot around on the market...
          all the very best
          sebastian

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Sebastian Pracher.
          • This reply was modified 7 years ago by Sebastian Pracher.
          Warren Huart
          Keymaster

Wow that's huge! Is that a recent development? Thanks for the info Sebastian! Have a marvellous time recording and mixing, many thanks Warren

Sebastian Pracher
            Participant

I was very suprised about this so this can´t be very long time that they stopped importing it. The main problem for me is: if I order one in the US so they stop the 1176 maybe on the Austrian custom (is this written correctly?) and the second issue is: 110V/60Hz to the Austrian 220V/50Hz... mhm.. so my christmas present to myself will be some other interresting gear... 🙂

all the very best
              sebastian

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.