Lukasz Frankowski
Participant

Great to hear from you Andrew! The song I was thinking about took a different turn ?

Wanted to say massive, massive thanks to Chris Corral who collaborated with me on "Someone Else". I'm super grateful and it wouldn't be the same without you! Thanks so much!

I also wanted to add that I'm super chuffed with the fact we managed to do it in "my usual" timescale which is circa 10 days from beginning to end. With no deadline ever discussed. Chris was super understanding. I'd like to stress it's because of my attention span and the fact I get bored of even the most amazing song if it's not done in around 10 days.

I'd love feedback on composition/arrangement/mix you name it. As you can imagine certain choices were intentional others spontaneous. But the overall aim of the game was not to have something amazing next year but something great even if it's imperfect now. I'll use all your lovely feedback to learn for the future.

I love how we managed to pull together and deliver without any pressure. I hope Chris shares this feeling.

Here's to many more collabs! Cheers and enjoy the track ?

https://soundcloud.com/i9_records/someone-else