Academy Dashboard Forum Collaboration - Competition Member Collaborations Mix/Remix a house track: Emilsson - Sunday Dubs Reply To: Mix/Remix a house track: Emilsson - Sunday Dubs

Frequency Painter
Participant

Hey Stu,

Guess what, my mix collapsed on me again today 🙂 Oh dear Lord, when will this be finished? I think Magnus hexed this track, what else can it be? Haha. Let's see if tomorrow will be a better day...

Cfr your mix. It shows you master your DAW and plugs very well. Kudos for the editing and all the interesting and mesmerising FX and build-ups! When I listened the first time, I was waiting for a heavy BD to drop in, but it never did. Would there be enough low-end in the BD? I don't exactly know what your plan was sound wise, but for a dance floor mix, I think it lacks oomph in the lows. Regarding the structure, I get a bit confused. For me the story telling is a bit too scattered. It feels like there is no common thread. But on the other hand, it is still a journey with lots of surprises. Although this is in the realm of personal taste, I wanted to let you know my view. Maybe it can spark some good ideas...

Do people know these tracks are available? Maybe not many visit this collab thread here...

To be continued...

Louis