Academy Dashboard Forum Production Production Techniques An error in "The Circle of Fifths!" Reply To: An error in "The Circle of Fifths!"

face (chris) Janton
Participant

My non-classical musical taste easily extends from "Comfortably Numb" to "Feel So Numb". Just depends on how much brain crushing I need. I would really like to be able to do my own mix of things like "Runaway Train - Michael Lee Firkins" needs more thunder toms to accompany the pyro. My drum fun is more like that on "Mr. Sambo - Richie Sambora". Still listen to my Celtic Frost album from time to time 😉
    I really like Avenged Sevenfold.

I'll keep the seed idea present. Rebooting standards is hard for me 😉 I like them the way I heard them first...but I might call Bill Evans tunes "standard" as well as things like the Gil Evans/Miles Davis tracks. "Solea" is always tasty.

The accordion in my ear happens a lot due to my locale - Northern Sonora, South Gadsden Purchase, Tucson AZ. A couple of the bands I try to get live recordings from/for have the occasional accordion/concertina.

No bad feelings here.