In this brand new lesson, Ady takes you through understanding subdivisions of rhythm and how understanding this can help "spice up" and elaborate on simple programmed drums.
This video includes:
- Understand basic subdivisions
- Importance to understand the sounds of an era
- Warming up with Loops
- Bring more life to your beats with volume differences
- Ady's favorite beat Makers and Artists to listen to
- More Warm Up Exercises
- How to construct your own beat? Tips and Tricks
- Explaining Half-Time and Double Time
- How to understand and practice new patterns?
- Roles of individual elements: Kick, Snare, HiHats
- How to break down complex rhythms and practice hand independence
- Spice up boring beats with different Kick Patterns and HiHat Rolls
For questions, you can contact Ady via Discord, username Ady_HTRMS